We have great plans for the 2015 season here at Circuits Frontières. Apart from the being the recognized backcountry epic trail network we have this is store for you this season:
- Season opening party with pork roast (May 23)
- Trail maintenance for La Journée Québeçoise des sentiers (June 6th)
- New Trail (La Rembobine) new parallel climb to la bobine (end of june)
- New flow trail in the village (behind the church). (autumn)
- Food canteen open on 2 saturdays (great food… really!)
- Bike Festival and race: FestivAllezy Jean D’avignon (July 24-25-26)
Trail opening planned for early May (depending on conditions)
2015 Season passes are available for the same price as last year online.
See you on the trails!