It’s important to be well prepared before entering our mountain bike trails. Have you read our code of conduct here? After reading it, you will be prepared for any eventuality that may come your way (even rocks!).
Before leaving, plan to bring:
- A solid helmet designed for mountain biking;
- Comfortable sneakers with a grippy sole like those for running or training. They will stick well to the pedals, but also on a steep climb or descent if you have to walk a section;
- Sport-appropriate clothing (shorts or cycling shorts, t-shirt);
- Gloves and protections for the elbows and knees are recommended to protect you during falls;
- A bike bottle (or any type of bottle if you have them in a backpack);
- Lunch if you plan to spend the day (there are no picnic tables in the trails);
- A small repair kit to repair a broken chain, a puncture, etc.;
- Mosquito repellent (mostly suggested at the beginning of the season);
- A photo ID in the event of an accident or incident.
Make sure to leave with a smile on, since you will have fun in the trails!