Our trails are open as of May 21, 2021
- No purchases can be made on site. You need to buy your tickets beforehand online. (Note : there is Wifi at the main parking);
- If you have bought your season pass but didn’t receive yet, make sure you have your receipt in your phone during the activity;
- Take not of the code of conduct in the mountain;
- Make sure you are well prepared to come;
- Make sure you have verified East Hereford forecast before leaving.
We do not offer rentals, but you can check out here for places that do in the Eastern Townships.
Hunting season 2021
There is a lot of people in our trails this year, so it is very important for us that you know Circuits Frontières is located on a forest exploitation territory and it is shared with a hunting club.
Complete closure of the trail in fall 2021
- Saturday October 2 to Friday October 8, 2021 inclusively (Moose bow hunting)
- Saturday October 16 to Wednesday October 22, 2021 inclusively (Deer black powder hunting)
- Saturday November 6 to Sunday November 21, 2021 inclusively (Deer rifle hunting)
Dates of partial closure of the trails in fall 2021
- Saturday October 9 to Friday October 15, 2021 inclusively
- Thursday October 23 to Friday November 5, 2021 inclusively
- Trails open but shared with bow hunters. The Bobine trail remains closed so you must use the Houle or Lépine parking lots (weekends only). Please put bright colored clothes. Do not block forest paths even if the barrier is open. If the Houle parking lot is full, park in the wooden guard on chemin des Côtes, a little past chemin Houle